|In 1934, the company was founded at the name Deutsche Kugellagerfabrik GmbH. The high quality of the products was the reason why all Diesel engines for the planes of Deutsche Lufthansa were equipped exclusively with DKF bearings.
In 1990, the company was incorporated in the FAG group. The company Kugel- und Rollenlagerwerk Leipzig GmbH was reestablished in 1993 after execution.
Presently KRW is developing, fabricating and selling high-quality bearings with outer diameters from 68 to 1.200 mm and bearing accessories.
Since 2006, NOC international is an official reseller of the KRW.